Parts & Service
FACTORY AUTHORIZED SALES, PARTS & SERVICE
Full Brake Service ♦ Axle Replacement/Wheel Bearing Service ♦ Wiring ♦ Hitch Installation-Gooseneck/BP
LED Lighting Upgrades ♦ Tire/Wheel Upgrades ♦ Plexiglass Installation ♦ Warranty Work
Huge Selection Of Trailer Parts & Accessories ♦ Aluminum Bath & Sealant ♦ Sealing Of Roof Seams & Vents
Wire Harness Repair & Replacement ♦ Floor Repair/Replacement ♦ Electric Jack Installation/Repair
Bring Your Trailer Back To Life At LTS!
Before Citrus Based Aluminum Brightener After Citrus Based Aluminum Brightener
♦Accessories To Customize Your Trailer♦
Large Selection Of Tires And Tire/Wheel Combos
Custom Tie-Down Packages
Wide Variety Of Straps For Hauling Safely
Spare Tire Covers, Center Caps And Tool Boxes To Fully Customize Your Trailer
Replacement/Upgraded LED Lights To Ensure That You're Seen
Add-On Jack Extension Foot To Assist With Taller Vehicles
Aluminum Or Steel Ball Mounts/Ball Drops In Various Sizes
We Carry The Full Line Of B&W Hitches And Accessories
♦We Sell Sunoco Race Fuels♦
♦We Offer Nitrogen Service♦
FOR THE CONSUMER AND THEIR TIRES…
The Average American can save between $150 and $300 in fuel savings and extended tire life by properly inflating their tires.
- Nitrogen migrates through a tire at a rate that is 3 to 4 times slower than oxygen resulting in a slower rate of pressure loss.
- Nitrogen is an inert, non-flammable and non-combustible gas for increased safety.
- Nitrogen decreases oxidation and rust on the rim and valve stem.
- Nitrogen maintains a more consistent tire pressure.
- Nitrogen inflated tires provide better fuel economy.
- Nitrogen enables tires to operate at cooler temperatures.
- Nitrogen inflation improves the total tire life by up to 20%.